May 5th @
It’s been a long journey. You’ve crossed plains and savannas, oceans and mountain hills. You’ve bred your best, battled dozens of pokemon to train levels and EVs, and thrown in your top moves and strategies. Now you crest the last rise
Mirage League is the server’s official player-vs-player tournament held on every 1st Saturday of the month at
Mirage League Rules
1. A team may not consist of two of the same Pokémon.
2. A Pokémon may not have either Double Team or Minimize.
3. A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold.
4. You are not allowed to put an opponent's Pokémon to sleep IF he/she already has a sleeping Pokémon. It does not matter if that Pokémon was put to sleep by you, or by Rest.
5. You are not allowed to use healing items such as potions and revives.
6. You are not allowed to swap Pokémon in between battles.
The prizes are semi-dynamic; it may change month to month.
1st Place: PokeVictor rank, n rare candies, 1 emerald key, 1 ruby key, 5 Mirage Points
2nd Place: n rare candies, 1 emerald key, 1 ruby key, 1 Mirage Crystal
3rd Place: n rare candies, 1 emerald key, 1 ruby key, 1 Mirage Crystal
All Participants: 1 emerald key