Community Forums

Resolved shoefish104 Riped me off then later admitted it

2 replies
Ok here is what happened i decided to trade my arceus i bought for my birthday gift with money i got for my birthday. i traded the arceus for a shiny rayquaza and dialga. Now i wouldent have mind that he traded a shiny dialga for it because i dont really care about the nature of the pokemon but then in a friends ally chat he posted this https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/528664135555088424/528665101075742734/unknown.png
which was him basicly admitting to ripping me off.
Posted Dec 29, 18 · OP
Love
List
Undo
TROOPER
Greetings,

Thank you for the report AceDragon2000. After speaking to you directly it seems you want to get your Arceus back. Once a trade has been completed, it can not be undone if it is a fair trade. You have time to check if you want it or not before commencing the trade. If you do not like the trade, it is ultimately your fault. If you get the trade reversed then it is a complete act of kindness from the other party. They are not obligated to in any way return back the Pokémon. In other words, from what information I've gathered, there was nothing dishonest about the trade that was done. If I am wrong, please prove me wrong with proper evidence (logs or screenshots)

I've also noticed you seem to think you are "ripped off" due to the fact that you believe Timid to be a bad nature for Dialga. I do understand everyone has their own personal opinion, but I have explained to you directly and have told you why I believe Timid to be a "decent" nature and why I believe it is not bad. If you still think I'm wrong about that, feel free to private message me in Discord and I'll talk to you about it.

I'm marking this as Resolved and Locked and if you have any doubts/questions you are free to unlock this thread as you please. As for his behavior, yes this is not something that we should let slide. Thank you for bringing this to our action and some sort of action will be taken.

-Melon
BNvyHQy.png
Posted Dec 29, 18 · Last edited Dec 29, 18
Love
List
Undo
PALADIN
It matters not if he got more value out of the trade than you did. What matters is that you both agreed to do the trade.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Dec 30, 18
List
Undo
Login or Register
Online users (1)
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices