Community Forums

Open Everyone is welcome in Canada!

8 replies
APPRENTICE
Welcome to Canada, a clan that once was a great force in the server thriving with tons of players. The clan is now alot less populated than it once was but all the buildings we did are still here, as you can see in the attached pictures.

The goal of my clan is to create a really big community living in player-made villages linked between them with tons of activities to do all while being a welcoming clan for all the new and older members, with common ressources and amenities in the HQ and around.

The clan is currently composed of a big castle-like building that is the HQ, which is linked to 4 minecraft villages (claimed by me) and one player-made village. 2 of those villages can be accessed from the HQ via railway, while the others are only missing the railroads (base structure is done) to be completely linked. All of those villages are/will be upgraded to have a functional pokecenter and some extra stuff, and i'd like to have different players taking care of different villages.

The HQ has a big map of the area and some of the villages linked. There is also a PC, healer, fossil machines kit, anvils (both), an enchant table, tons of ovens, big supply of food shared in the team with the crops to have much more, a chest room for shared items (there is already alot in the chests), a railroad leading to the other canadian villages and a skyroad leading to a Sunflower Plain Biome where a tower has been made to make it easier to spot a Rayquaza, if one was to spawn there.

I am currently working on a big build that could be the next headquarter, but I will also be looking to create gyms in the villages fo best players to defend against others clans and inside the clan aswell. I Also want a big breeding ground that we could share (I have a couple of ideas but I'm not fixed yet). As you see I love ideas to expand the clan and to make it more useful to players, so I'm always happy to receive advices or ideas if you do have some.

As of the players, as I said anyone is welcome to join the clan Canada but I will be more specifically looking for players interested in building, helping me managing the clan, defend the gyms and I will need someone to take care of the forums for me as I'm not very good at it (as you can see probably).

Be sure to message me ( jeanloupgp ) if you are interested, or just to have a visit!
Attached Images
Posted Dec 27, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 28, 18
KNIGHT
The best .. everything. LOL GG Hockey
Posted Dec 30, 18
Love
List
Undo
APPRENTICE
We should host hockey tournaments to assert our dominance
I7Znrt.jpg
Posted Dec 30, 18 · OP
APPRENTICE
You guys still accepting members?
62f3e58e76daa580.png
March 2018 Mirage League Victor
Team Used - Charizard, Lapras, Gardevoir, Metagross, Lucario, and Gengar

A ban/warn is per person - it counts for all alternative accounts (alts). This means if you are banned on one account, buying more accounts to log onto the server means you are circumventing the previous ban on your original account; if you circumvent that previous ban, all of your other accounts will be banned as well, possibly resulting in an IP ban. If you'd like to have your original account unbanned, please make a ban appeal on the forums.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
1iq8Iox.png
Posted Dec 30, 18
List
Undo
APPRENTICE
You bet we do newest member 🙂
I7Znrt.jpg
Posted Dec 31, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Can I?
Posted Jan 1, 19
List
Undo
APPRENTICE
Of course you can
I7Znrt.jpg
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP
APPRENTICE
Just wanted to share pictures of the evolution of Canada through the years #8yearschallenge
Attached Images
I7Znrt.jpg
Posted Feb 5, 19 · OP
APPRENTICE
BTW we are still accepting members :d
I7Znrt.jpg
Posted Feb 5, 19 · OP
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices