Denied Helper Staff Application

2 replies
Minecraft username: MurrayThePanda
Discord ID: MurrayThePanda#3873
Current Age: 14
Country & Timezone: PST
Time played on the server: almost 3 days give or take
Time you can play per day: 2-6 hours
Experience with PixeImon: have been playing since release but took a break from Minecraft and forgot some things but still have a good knowlage of things
Experience with being a helper: I was an admin of a previously closed pixelmon server I wish I could give the name but after my break I genuinely just forgot it
Why do you want to be a helper: I want to be a helper because Im not really into getting really good pokemon or beating all the gyms but I still enjoy playing Minecraft and pixelmon so I thought this would be a good optrion

Other useful information (optional): I get that I haven't played on this server very long and I understand if that's a factor in me not getting accepted
Did you read the requirements and rules for applying?: I did read threw them a few times
Posted Dec 26, 18 · OP
SQUIRE
Honestly, I'm probably saying what the staff would say, but I think you might need a little more experience on the server and have some time to relearn what you've forgotten, although you could probably do this if you get the position as helper. Also on your application I would have said a genuine number instead of 3 days give or take, but I guess you did this since you could have acquired a greater playtime after this post was made. Although this in my opinion is a great application, like i said in my first point is what you should work on.

Edit: Did not see you had of the parts which I recommended on fixing since it was not bold like the others.

Sincerely,
lynsut
Posted Dec 26, 18 · Last edited Dec 27, 18
List
Undo
CAVALRY
Greetings MurrayThePanda,
This is your first post on our forums. Since you have a single post, you do not meet the post requirement to be a helper. Normally you would be able to apply again in 2 weeks but our helper applications are now closed.
Sincerely,
Tdog
awesometdog13.png
Posted Jan 1, 19
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices