Community Forums

Denied Helper -Staff Application-

1 reply
MineCraft username: Cbug05

Discord ID: Carly#7255

Current Age: 14

Country & Timezone: United States - Central Standard Time

Time played on the server: I joined about 6 months ago, and have been on almost every other day

Time you can play per day: 4 through 8 hours

Experience with Pixelmon: Not experienced well with EV training

Experience with being a staff member: I've been a Builder on a few servers, and Mod once. Very well knowledge of applies to me and other players, knowing the rules of the server and well following them.

Why do you want to be a staff member: I personally find enjoyment playing this server, I knowingly understand there is a chance for me to like it less overtime of being a staff member. I generally want to help the players as such hand and enjoy being helpful, it's nice to help others and make sure the server rules stay well followed.

Other Information: I will not be able to get on during Holidays, Birthdays, school testing days, or sports days. Track meets always on Thursdays so I will be inactive during those times.

Did I read the Rules: I made sure to read the rules, and follow them. I try to assure players to do the same.
Posted Dec 21, 18 · OP
List
Undo
PALADIN
Hello Cbug05,

You do not meet the requirements as of now and I feel like you're not ready to handle the responsibility.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Jan 1, 19
Login or Register
Online users (1)
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices