Community Forums

Denied Helper Application

1 reply
I’m Darknightson applying for helper and if you want to talk to me more directly my Discord ID is #9312.
I’m fourteen and live in western USA (western time zone). I’ve played on the server for 4 days and feel like I’ve learned pretty much everything there is as of now. On weekends I can play (almost) all day unless something else comes up and on weekdays after school and some things with my pets I can play pretty much till 5:00PM or later. My experience with pixelmon is only about a year’s worth of experience but im GREAT with the concept of Pokémon. I know all the types and their weaknesses, and what’s legendary/mythical, and so on.

I have some experience with being an owner, I run a LAN world (if that counts) that has a large Yugioh school that I built, and I play with 2 other friends and sometimes ill post the IP address up on Facebook if any one else wants to learn/duel.

I want to be a staff member because I love being a good example of a person to people, and I can’t really do that if no one really pays attention to me. Also, it feels good to help people in need you know?

As for the rules, last time I broke the rules on a server I learned my lesson. I will never, NEVER EVER break a rule on purpose again. I won’t double post because that’s kind of dumb. If no one reads your post so be it. Also, if I lie, I feel sick to my stomach, so you don’t have to worry about that either. Over all I would really like feeling more important and having a higher sense of reality.
Posted Nov 15, 18 · OP
PALADIN
Hello DARKNIGHTSON,

Please follow the template. You may reapply in two weeks.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Nov 17, 18
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices