Community Forums

Accepted Helper Application

5 replies
Minecraft In Game Name: Nashan664

Discord ID: Nashan664#2584

Current Age: 17

County & Timezone: United States of America Pacific Standard Time

Time played on the server: Been playing since 2015 on and off, has been playing mostly every day the last month

Time I can play per day: 2-5 Hours

Experience With Pixelmon: I have basic knowledge of Pixelmon

Experience With being a Helper: I have never been a Helper per se, I have never had the rank but on most servers, be it big or small I tend to try to help anyone I can, if they need it.

Why do I want to be a helper: I want to be a helper because I love helping people and tend to have a good attitude about things even when they are not working. If I do not become a helper I won't be angry or sad or anything I will completely understand, I love playing on the server anyways.
Posted Nov 2, 18 · OP
PALADIN
Hello Nashan664,

You do understand that the enjoyment you get from the server might slowly degrade after you've become a helper? With this in mind, are you still interested in applying?
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Dec 9, 18
List
Undo
Yes, I do understand i may lose enjoyment in the server, but honestly I love helping people so yes I am still interested in applying, plus the server is generally never boring!
Posted Dec 13, 18 · OP
PALADIN
Took you a while to notice my reply. Generally means you're not active on the forums. Do you think you can improve on that?
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Dec 15, 18
Yes I can, was a busy with finals last week and will improve on checking the forums as much as I can my apologies
Posted Dec 17, 18 · OP
PALADIN
Welcome to the team. Make sure you've read everything on the staff discussion forums before proceeding.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Dec 19, 18
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices