Community Forums
Events Calendar
Check out the events calendar in-game with /cal

Ended Melons Moderator Event

5 replies
TROOPER
Melons Moderator Event!

On the 13th of September 2018, I officially became a Moderator on MirageCraft! It brings me pleasure to have such a role on a server such as this one and I'm highly looking forward to spending even more time on this server and fulfilling my role as a Moderator.

That said, to celebrate this momentous occasion I had been planning to host my very first server event and have been preparing for quite a long time now. Though probably not the most original ideas, I decided to do it anyway because I've been wanting to host my very first event for a considerable amount of time now. In the upcoming weekend and the weekend after that, I'll be having two drop parties and also two quizzes! More information below:

Quizzes:
I'll be hosting two different Pokémon related quizzes on the next two Fridays (21st and 28th September). The quiz on September 21 will mainly have questions related to general knowledge of Pokémon while the quiz on the 28th September will be about competitive Pokémon. The winners and the runner-ups will receive a prize! The prizes are currently a secret and what it is will not be revealed until after the event is over. The time this event will begin is given below:

21st September: 6:30 pm GMT
28th September: 4:00 am GMT

Though not mandatory, it is heavily advised that you install Optifine when attending the quizzes

Drop Party:
Drop parties are probably the most interesting out of the two, as this is no normal drop party. Unlike the traditional drop parties, I'll be giving away Pokémon! Along with some other items but it's mostly revolved around Pokémon. I'll be dropping pictures of Pokémon and after the drop party is over, you can teleport to me, give me back the picture, and receive the actual prize :d The Pokémon you receive will be the Pokémon in the picture! There will be two drop parties and the times for both will be listed below:

22nd September: 5:30 pm GMT
29th September: 5:30pm GMT

Want to win a Mirage Crystal? Keep reading!
I'll be giving away a lot of Pokémon in my drop party and all of these Pokémon have maxed IVs in the needed stats along with a helpful nature. If you can guess how much Pokecoins worth of Pokémon is going to be given away in total, you'll get a Mirage Crystal! Whoever is closest to the actual answer wins. You can submit your guess over here (Assume they're all 4k each since that's roughly the lowest price they go for. Assume HA's are 5k since that's the lowest they can be in GTS.)

That's it! Hope you enjoy the three little events I've done. Best of luck to all of you~

-Melon
BNvyHQy.png
Posted Sep 14, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 29, 18
Love
List
Undo
Aye congrats on mod Melon can't wiat for this event :) :) :)
http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Pokemon-Meme-07.jpg
Posted Sep 15, 18
TROOPER
Aye congrats on mod Melon can't wiat for this event :) :) :)

Thanks! :)
Looking forward to see everyone who participates as well. Hope to see you there :d

-Melon
BNvyHQy.png
Posted Sep 15, 18 · OP
HugoBooi tagtagtagtag
HugoBooi @ MirageCraft Pixelmon
SQUIRE
I'll be giving away a lot of Pokémon in my drop party and all of these Pokémon have maxed IVs in the needed stats along with a helpful nature.
plz tell me no HA is involved
9pGWMY0.gif
Posted Sep 15, 18
TROOPER
wrote:
I'll be giving away a lot of Pokémon in my drop party and all of these Pokémon have maxed IVs in the needed stats along with a helpful nature.
plz tell me no HA is involved

Whatever HA is involved is marked as Unbreedable.
BNvyHQy.png
Posted Sep 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 15, 18
List
Undo
TROOPER
Greetings,

All the events have ended a while ago and I'm grateful I got to host such an event. It was fun to be able to host it and I hope whoever got items from me benefits from them. Thanks for making my event successful :d Seen as all of them have ended, I've put down the winners of the PokéQuizzes down below and listed everything that was dropped in the drop party for whoever that is interested by it.

PokéQuiz
First PokéQuiz:
1st place: Sergiii . Received 1 Mirage Crystal, 1 Pidgeotite, 16 Rare Candies.
2nd place: Pheonix_Fire97 . Received Abomasite, 16 Rare Candies.

Second PokéQuiz:
1st place: SashimiLu . Received 1 Mirage Crystal, 1 Pidgeotite, 16 Rare Candies.
2nd place: shoefish104 . Received 1 Audinite, 16 Rare Candies.

As well as that, everyone who participated received a total of 1000 PokéCoins

Drop Party
Two drop parties were also held and a total of 174 Pokémon were given out. All the Pokémon and how many of each were dropped will be listed in the spoiler below.
Spoiler: Drop Party ContentsShow
BNvyHQy.png
Posted Oct 1, 18 · OP
Love
List
Undo
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices