Denied Administrator application

4 replies
Minecraft username:
bradleygracey
Discord ID:
Just put your Discord ID here. bradleygracey #6052
Current Age: 15 years young xD
Country & Timezone: GMT Northern Ireland
I havent yet touched the server and I dont intend to unless im hired, for example I dont waht to waste days at it then be told im jot getting hired, ps let me know via discord if you will/wont hire me
Time you can play per day: On the previous servers I have administrated on I have been event manager twice, head director once and head admin 3 times, pretty much i was usally the behind the scenes guy for the most part, not really going on the server itself if you know whatta mean
Experience with Pixelmon: Alot lol, been staff on 7 servers in the last 3 years I have played pokemon for like as long as i can remember i think I got my 1st game when i was 6
Experience with being a staff member: been staff on 7 servers explainednitball up there^I beleive one of the servers uses enjin also so you can check that if you wish i was one of 5 moderators there at the time, my most recent job. On all the servers i felt I was good at my job, im freindly but strict in a kind way, and not much gets past me!
Thanks for taking the time to read this ill be very dissapointed if I am declined
Have a nice day! :d
~Bradley <3
Posted Aug 24, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 24, 18
Just realised i accidently cut one of the sub headings but I assume you guys can let that one slip? XD
Posted Aug 24, 18 · OP
sandford, you have to start off with Helper position, plus you have to actually be active on the server as well as on the forums to be able to get the role, so I don't think it bodes well for you that you "Won't bother with this server unless you get the rank"
What is up everybody it is Shadow_Kami!!!!!!!
Posted Aug 24, 18
List
Undo
How do you expect to get administrator without even playing on the server for a week plus you need to go through the helper and moderator first So i dont think you have any chance of having admin im sorry
Posted Aug 24, 18
List
Undo
APPRENTICE
This comes across as a very passive/aggressive application and in my opinion it doesn't seem like you have the right mindset for a position on this server.

Best Regards - Diddy
tADzmC6.png
Posted Aug 25, 18
List
Undo
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices