Community Forums

Denied Helper application

3 replies
Helper application
IGN: Zythrex
Discord Name: TrickStarz#5819
Age: 11(i know it a small age for such a big role but i would like to try, thanks :d)
Timezone:UAE i can play up to 2-3-4 hours since i have school
I have been playing on this server for a few days now.
I would like to apply for Helper because i would like to help the server on growing also i know i am young but i would like to accomplish something in this age
I have been training in a server Called “Minehut” which helps you make servers and “train” to have a role in a REAL server.
I have been “training” for about 1 year since i was 9 (almost 10)
I also REALLY REALLY like this server its the only pixelmon server i like i also really like Pokémon thats why i like to play pixelmon i’ve been playing pixelmon for about a year and i would like to show my dedication to Pokémon/pixelmon by helping a server by getting a role and helping it grow.

P.S:
Message to the Owner/Admins
I know my age is small but as its my first application for a real server,
please take your time to think about your decision also, if i get denied please tell me the reason why cause i can know whats the problem with my application then i can get accepted on other server.
Sincerely:
Zythrex :)
Delivered
Posted Aug 24, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 24, 18
oops i put 2 application accidentally edit: fixed
Posted Aug 24, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 24, 18
APPRENTICE
There is a format to staff appeals (although only minor mistakes were made here) also you need 5 meaningful/useful forum posts to be eligible for the helper role (Thanks melon ;D) only after getting this rank will you be able to climb the ladder :)

Best Regards - Diddy
tADzmC6.png
Posted Aug 24, 18 · Last edited Aug 25, 18
PALADIN
Hello Zythrex,

You seem to be lacking majority of the requirements, and I doubt you've the "Must read" post before making this application. Please get to know the server first before applying. Knowing the application template is the first step to applying.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Aug 25, 18
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices