Community Forums

Denied My staff application

2 replies
Hi my minecraft user is boombossbro and i am 11 but i hate hackers or exploits like i would slap there hacks/exploits to space. i love this server and i thought why not apply for staff i am responsiable and trust wurthy(sorry for my bad spelling) and i love playing pixelmon i will play lots of it especially when i have other things to do on it like make sure people dont hack or exploit (here is my email if you want to hire me Gamerproptv@gmail.com)
Thanks if anyone reads this and accepts or declineds this.
Posted Aug 24, 18 · OP
APPRENTICE
Hello! There is a template that should be followed under the applications thread, I heavily advise following that. Also I believe there is a minimum of 25 Meaningful posts to be eligible to become a staff member.

Best Regards - Diddy
tADzmC6.png
Posted Aug 24, 18
TROOPER
Hello! There is a template that should be followed under the applications thread, I heavily advise following that. Also I believe there is a minimum of 25 Meaningful posts to be eligible to become a staff member.

Best Regards - Diddy

At MirageCraft, all staff members first start out as a Helper and work their way up the ladder, since he is not currently a staff member that means this is supposed to be a staff application for the Helper rank, and for the Helper rank you only need a total of 5 useful forum posts, I think you got confused between Helper and Trial-Mod

And like Diddy said, boombossbro, please update your staff application so that it's in the correct template which can be found over here.

-Melon
BNvyHQy.png
Posted Aug 24, 18
Login or Register
Online users (1)
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices