Community Forums

Accepted MajesticPidgeot's Application

2 replies
Minecraft username:MajesticPidgeot
Discord ID:MajesticPidgeot#9272
Current Age:18
Country & Timezone: US & Eastern Standard Time
Time played on the server: Since it last reset, only about a week or so, but overall have been on this server for close to a year or so.
Time you can play per day: I can generally get on all days, but I can guarentee to be on from 5-7pm as well as about 10-12am est.
Experience with Pixelmon: I have played near every version of it, except the more recent ones, but I've caught up to it.
Experience with being a helper: I've been staff on a long gone server called Monkeycraft, as well as many more that non sadly are around, though its been a while, I know my way around helping others when they need it most.
Why do you want to be a helper: I want to be helper because I love.. obviously helping people, and I want to do it in any way I can, and if I have the position, it gives me more ways to help out than I would currently have.
Other useful information (optional): I just want to say, whether or not I get this position, I would definitely like to thank you, for giving me the time while looking at this, and know whatever you choose is in the best interest of the server, and no matter what, I will always do my best to help out any and everybody who needs it.
Did you read the requirements and rules for applying: I did very much read the requirements.
What is up everybody it is Shadow_Kami!!!!!!!
Posted Aug 23, 18 · OP
List
Undo
CAVALRY
Greetings,

At this time we are still reviewing your application. Patience is key as your application process may take up to 1-2 more weeks.

Thanks,
~night
Posted Aug 30, 18 · Last edited Aug 30, 18
PALADIN
Welcome to the staff team! I've added your discord role as well. Make sure you read the posts in the staff discussion forum before proceeding though.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Sep 25, 18
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices