Community Forums

Denied Helper App

1 reply
Minecraft username: OwenODG
Discord ID: Owen#7433
Current Age: 16
Country & Timezone: AZ, United States | MST
Time played on the server: One week and three days when combing all the time together.
Time you can play per day: I play as long as I can, I currently have school so I complete my lessons and then spend the rest of my time on this server. I also have a part time job and that will factor into my time.
Experience with Pixelmon: I have been playing Pixelmon since it was in 1.6 Minecraft I believe and fell in love with it instantly as I have always been a Pokemon fan.
Experience with being a helper: I have been helper on a couple of Pixelmon servers but they closed down with the original Pixelmon mod.
Why do you want to be a helper: I would like to be helper simply because I like helping people as it gives me the satisfaction of teaching someone something they did not quite understand. I realize that with my recent temporary ban from using Pokeradar was a mistake on my part and I would like to use this opportunity to show how I can help this lovely community.

Thank you for your time,
Owen
Posted Aug 20, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 25, 18
List
Undo
CAVALRY
Greetings,

Unfortunately at this time we do not feel you meet the requirements for this position. It is difficult to accept players that have past incidents such as a prior ban only 11 days before this application. I would recommend you spend some time on the server and get your credibility restored by interacting with the community.
There are ways to help players without being staff by just communicating in chat of the server. Nine times out of ten a player has a question about pixelmon or minecraft itself. You may reapply for this position after a two week period.

Regards,
~night
Posted Aug 26, 18
List
Undo
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices