Community Forums

Accepted PixelTuber Application - Promotion Video

1 reply
Minecraft Username: ABBCC

Video: https://youtu.be/Sw3K9wcfTi4

Did you read the Requirements and rules before applying?: Yes

Hi,
I am ABBCC, never really wrote an application and I don't expect this to get accepted. Only recently have I started a new YouTube Channel and have made one video on the platform apart from the promotion video. The reason I wanted this rank was because I saw it and it lighted a flame of making YouTube videos like I used to around 3 - 4 years ago, just something to do on the server as I want to make use of the software I have (D3DGear) and saw it as fun. I am planning on making a Playthrough, if this were to pass I would feel more encouraged.
My channel's name is Toortel_ and I can't change it yet, the series I will do on Pixelmon will be PG.
I have read the rules and requirements and am fully encouraged to complete them.
I hope this application passes although my hopes are not to high,
ABBCC
Attached Images
Posted Aug 19, 18 · OP
List
Undo
PALADIN
Hello ABBCC,

The video has really good potential. Love that you did your research before making the video; you seem pretty knowledgeable about the things you're taking about and that's really great. We recommend that you get our server resource pack here so the skins on the server will render for you.

Congrats, you're accepted. We hope to see more videos from you :d
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Aug 21, 18
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices