Community Forums

Denied Midnight_Zoroark's Helper Application

3 replies
Minecraft username: Midnight_Zoroark

Discord ID: Floofy Zorua#6250

Current Age: 21

Country & Timezone: UK, GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

Time played on the server: 27 days

Time you can play per day: between 8 and 10 hours (I have no life)

Experience with Pixelmon: I've got knowledge of the commands and been playing the mod since 3.2.0

Experience with being a helper: I've got no specific experience as a 'Helper'. But I have helped a lot of people on servers, with things such as commands, recommending good pokemon to use, to counter others, etc.

Why do you want to be a helper: I want to apply for helper, as I love the Miragecraft server and have poured a fair bit of money into it. I often see new players on the server (often sending a welcoming Zorua to them) and I want to be able to help out, more than I currently do at least.

Other useful information (optional): I have previous experiences as admin and co-owner of servers, across different games. Might unintentionally ramble, about how my past experiences were, at times

Did you read the requirements and rules for applying?: Of course. Why wouldn't I?
Lurking in the shadows, hiding behind illusions...

Am I friend?.....or am I foe?

Heh heh heh....I'll leave that for you to decide....
Posted Aug 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 15, 18
PALADIN
You're also co-owning another server, how would you have time for MirageCraft? The fact that your activity has gone down drastically lately due to that, I don't see how you could balance both responsibilities.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Aug 21, 18
Apologies for not replying sooner. I was meant to ask about having this closed, as stuff has come up irl that is being quite taxing, on my sanity at least. This irl issue, is one of the reasons why I haven't been on as much

To answer your question, I have staffed two servers at the same time before.
Lurking in the shadows, hiding behind illusions...

Am I friend?.....or am I foe?

Heh heh heh....I'll leave that for you to decide....
Posted Aug 28, 18 · OP
PALADIN
Staffing 2 servers at once is no big deal, but again like I said, your time will be split. We want dedicated people.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Sep 1, 18
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices