Community Forums

Denied Disgodly's Pixeltuber application

3 replies
Minecraft username: Disgodly
Video(s): None yet, but here's a sample. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ_XHt3DbHM&t=94s
Did you read the requirements and rules for applying?: Yes

Hello, I go by Disgodly. I have a somewhat small channel of 761 subscribers, but I have a decent hang on editting and stream pretty often. I enjoy this server quite a bit and I enjoy pokemon in general, so I think it'd be cool to have the pixeltuber rank so I can show off this server and get more cool people to join :d I haven't made a video on miragecraft yet but I will if it's required prior to applying. My channel is growing relatively quickly though as I have only been making content for about 2 months now. I already purchased the Ace rank as well, so my motivation isn't just to get more in-game, I actually want to be a part of the community.
Thank you for taking the time to review this and feel free to contact me.
Attached Images
Posted Jul 29, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 29, 18
CAVALRY
Greetings,

Though it is not specifically stated, we do require a video submission with your application. Please read this thread for more information: Clicker here.

Thank you,
~night
Posted Jul 30, 18
Feel free to remove this post, I don't do well with following specific wants of people and can't uphold being able to showcase things in a manner in which you guys agree with, thanks for considering my application anyways.
Posted Jul 31, 18 · OP
CAVALRY
Greetings,

Our pixeltuber rank isn't given out just because a youtuber has an account. It is a rank given upon showing our server in a video, hence the requirements. If you're not willing to make videos for our server then there is no reason for us to give you the rank. I'm going to deny this application.

Thanks,
~night
Posted Aug 1, 18
Love
List
Undo
Login or Register
Online users (2)
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices