Community Forums

Denied I would like to be a helper and help out a lot in the server

3 replies
I would like to be helper and help out more in the server as much as I can. I can be on basically every single day. I live in Colorado which means I am in the mountain time zone. My minecraft username is NIGHTMARE_FNAF. I have played pixelmon for 2 years now. I have played on the server for a total of 5 days. I can play on the server for about from 10 am to 12 pm sometimes longer. My discord ID is NIGHTMARE#0464. I am currently 17 years of age. I have quite a bit of experience with helping other players who need it. The main reason why I want to be a helper is because I like helping others who need it and whenever they need my help ill be on to help them. Also I will be on the forums a lot more from now on.
Posted Jul 14, 18 · OP
CAVALRY
Hello Nightmare, please arrange the information into our format
Minecraft username:
Discord ID:
Current Age:
Country & Timezone:
Time played on the server:
Time you can play per day:
Experience with Pixelmon:
Experience with being a helper:
Why do you want to be a helper:

Part 2 - Assurance
Other useful information (optional):
Did you read the requirements and rules for applying?:
awesometdog13.png
Posted Jul 14, 18
Minecraft username: NIGHTMARE_FNAF
Discord ID:NIGHTMARE#0464
Current Age:17
Country & Timezone: Colorado & Mountain time zone
Time played on the server: 5 days
Time you can play per day: 14 hours
Experience with Pixelmon: I have had at least 2 years of experience with pixelmon. I used to play it everyday and now I plan to do it again like I did when I was younger.

Experience with being a helper: I have helped other players on servers before but never go accepted as a staff simply because and I quote "I am a stupid child who would use my staff abilities to break rules" that is what they woud all say when they would deny my application.

Why do you want to be a helper: I mainly want to be a helper to help those in need and keep the server a safe environment free from toxicity and everything. I would love to help any new players who come and visit the server as much as I can. I will be very mature and help out anyone who needs it. I like helping those in need and it would be an honor to be a helper for mirage craft.
Posted Jul 14, 18 · OP
PALADIN
I don't think you're ready for the position. Get to know the server first.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Jul 14, 18
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices