Community Forums

Denied Unjust mute

3 replies
My friend was unjustfully bullied by another player by bringing a personal matter into the general chat and I was defending him in the personal chat of our allied clan, the said player talked to a mod and he had me muted and my friend warned. This was incredibly childish. Why first of all am I treated more critically? I don't know why tdog apparently is hung up with me but its very, very unprofessional and just plain embarrassing. I am very annoyed by the fact that people who are mean are easily off of any punishment despite what they do. I believe I have been treated very unfairly. I don't ask for apology but I only ask for a simple unmute.
Posted Jun 18, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 18, 18
CAVALRY
Hey Lalow/alchem/Otzdarva, you were treated more critically because this is not the first time a situation has occurred of you harassing another player. What you were doing was not even defending. It was using every racial swear and cuss word to attack. You do not show any remorse for what you have done so this appeal is being denied
-Tdog
awesometdog13.png
Posted Jun 18, 18
Love
List
Undo
Defense comes in many forms. I was angry that he tried to insult my friend. Anyone would be. I don't care if he's hurt so was my friend. He had no right to pull out a personal exchange into the general chat just to be petty. You muted me because you jumped at the chance to do so. But go ahead I doubt you'll change your mind. what's the point of talking to a brick wall anyway? At least you realized this isn't a good enough reason to permanently mute me and give yourself. YOURSELF. piece of mind. But thanks anyway.

- Alchem
Posted Jun 18, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 18, 18
PALADIN
b9bf0ce42a.png
This scenario does bring back memories of your alt account on another server, does it?

Ever since you joined the server, your name has been popping up everywhere with chat warnings. You keep trying to be rude to others in general chat when there was no need for your comment. Not really going to list down everything you did, as you know it yourself clearly. I'd suggest you and your friends go be edgy elsewhere, if that's what you like to do.

I unmuted you a few days ago while the rest of the staff were against it, hoping you've learned your lesson. After this incident, let's just say I take it back.

Whatever it is your grudge with tdog, it's not my problem. What you're doing on the server is borderline disrespectful to others that are playing, and ruins their fun. We do not welcome that kind of behavior here.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Jun 18, 18
Love
List
Undo
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices