Current Age:
Country & Timezone:
Ireland and GMT
Time played on the server:
since the end of october 2017, so 7ish months
Time you can play per day:
24 hrs a day. Justice never sleeps.
Experience with Pixelmon:
Quite a bit. I don't know everything mind you. Been playing since before gen 6 was added, whenever that was.
Experience with being a staff member:
I was helper on another pixelmon server a while ago. Kinda been staying away from the whole staff side of things for a while. I was also an admin on a small server called pixelmon island that a few other users on mirage were a part of. It wasnt to the same scale that mirage is so idk if that is really worth mentioning.
Why do you want to be a staff member:
Felt like it might push me to keep coming on the server more often. That, and women love helpers. Nothing sexier than a guy who tells people to stop fighting in a text channel.

Part 3 - Assurance

It was super effective.
Posted Jun 18, 18 · OP
Love
List
Undo
CAVALRY
“Justice never sleeps” lmao
wrote:
That, and women love helpers. Nothing sexier than a guy who tells people to stop fighting in a text channel.
Agreed.
hikaa9q.gif TaS6fEx.png
Posted Jun 18, 18 · Last edited Jun 18, 18
CAVALRY
Greetings,

At this time we feel you do not fit our standards that we look for in a helper. I'd suggest you try speaking more vocally on the server and help players with general questions before attempting to apply again. Also masking your none sincerity in this application with immature commenting as shown in GCI's comment is not a great way to apply here. As this is your second application being denied, your last chance to change and reapply may be in four weeks time.

Regards,
~night
Posted Jun 20, 18
List
Undo
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices