Community Forums

Denied Helper Application

5 replies
Username:KillerKama
Discord:Kama#4966
Country & Timezone:United States (Central Standard Time)
Time Played on server:I've played 12.37 days in game time on the server but I have been playing since November and stopped in January due to hardware issues.
Time I'm able to play:I can usually play 5-11 hours a day
Experience:I've played pixelmon back whenever it was super popular so like around 2014 due to my hardware issue in January im not so familiar with the recent stuff but i'm starting to do my research
Experience Helper:I've had a bit experience with being a helper awhile back I was a Mod on a small server and helped anyone I could really but resigned due to server shutdown
Why I want to help:I want to be a helper because i've noticed there isn't really any helpers on late at night whenever i'm on and i would love to help anyone at those late times because there is still a lot of people joining the server at late times I also would like to join because I recognized that the server has plenty of staff but not to throw shade some seem lazy and don't wanna help all the time and I would like to hopefully put some help in those areas.

Assurance:Although im still in high school it's the summer so I can play a ton but my time on would be shorter after August but for now I should be able to put in a bunch pf work this summer and I am hopefully looking forward on helping the server.
Yes i've read all requirements for rules but noticed I am missing one forum post hopefully that doesn't make such a big deal.
Thanks!
Posted Jun 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 14, 18
i can confirm, dude's great at helping both newbies and advanced players alike
from my experience in the server so far i can safely say that if you happen to have a question about something, whatever that is, you'll most likely always get an answer from killerkama
Posted Jun 13, 18
Love
List
Undo
TROOPER
Greetings,

thank you for the application and it is noticed and will looked at soon but I feel you need to spend some more time on the server as 11 days is not much although you played on the server before. Be active in chat, learn the command and get familiar with the rules on the server

blauwdraakje
Posted Jun 14, 18
List
Undo
TROOPER
I also agree with BlauwDraakje and I'd like to add something to that.

I've had a bit experience with being a helper awhile back I was a Mod on a small server and helped anyone I could really but resigned due to server shutdown wrote:

I would suggest you back this statement up with proof. Any sort of proof would be acceptable.
BNvyHQy.png
Posted Jun 14, 18
List
Undo
I just met KillerKama, but in the time I have known him he has been incredibly helpful, not just to new players but to normal players as well. Iv'e seen Kama help out more then iv'e seen some helpers help. It might not mean a lot coming from me but I think adding Kama to your team would be a wise choice.
Posted Jun 16, 18
Love
List
Undo
CAVALRY
Greetings,

We have decided to deny this application. I'd suggest being more helpful on the server and just learning a bit more about the server in general. It is nice to see players commenting on how helpful you are, however that alone doesn't grant you into staff. You may reapply in another two weeks.

As a side note saying things like "not to throw shade some seem lazy and don't wanna help all the time" about our staff. Isn't a great way to try and join a group of people that you will be working with daily nor is it showing reasonable respect.

Regards,
~night
Posted Jun 20, 18
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices