Community Forums

Accepted Melon's Helper Application.

1 reply
TROOPER
Part 1 - Basic information and background
Minecraft username: RandomMelonHere
Discord ID: RandomMelonHere#4954
Current Age: 14.
Country & Timezone: Time zone is MVT (GMT+5)
Time played on the server: 13.86 days
Time you can play per day: I can play well over 4 hours a day. (More information below.)
Experience with Pixelmon: I used to play a lot of Pixelmon many years ago and was genuinely addicted to it. If I had to take an imprecise guess around 4 years ago? This was back when gen 3 legendaries such as Groudon weren't even in the game yet. Back then I would play the game non-stop and I have a lot of experience with Pixelmon. I did stop playing for a long time but a few months ago I picked up on the urge to play Pixelmon, found this server, and instantly fell in love with it.
Experience with being a helper: I've never truly helped in a Minecraft server however, I'm currently a "Mini-moderator" in the Pokémon Vortex discord server with over 22,000 people and have been one for quite a long time. (proof below.) Before the discord server for Vortex, I also helped with Google+ of Pokémon Vortex, being an administrator on it for nearly 2 years.
Why do you want to be a helper: Ever since I discovered the server MirageCraft, I've always loved the server's non-toxic community. This server has a very nice community and I'd like to contribute to this community by helping others out, and also punishing the ones that need to be punished. I promise if this application is accepted, I will do whatever within my power to help anyone and everyone.

Part 2 - Assurance
Other useful information (optional):

As stated above I have been an administrator of the popular website game Pokémon Vortex's social media Google+ before it was disbanded. I've also been a Mini-Moderator in that website's discord server with over 22,000 people discord users and I still am to this day. I, unfortunately, don't have a date of when I became a Mini-Moderator but I can assure you it's been a long time. During my time of me helping the wonderful Vortex community, I've had to deal with many problems. From immature kids who got scammed, to mature adults who had lost their accounts. Countless people have come to me seeking help, and I can't recall a single time someone walked away with discontent because of me. I'm a guy that enjoys joking around and being sarcastic, but when it's time to be serious I can be very serious. Despite my young age, I can be very mature when needed (Well, at least that's something a lot of people have said to me.)

I also am confident in my ability to speak English fluently. I can speak English very well and I believe that's something important for a helper as the language used in the server is English, I speak my native language fluently too. I'm an extremely friendly person and I can get along with people very well and I love helping other people! Helping people always brings my heart a satisfaction and I love it.

I also believe I'm a worthy Helper due to the fact that my knowledge about Pokémon is very vast. I've been into Pokémon ever since I was just a little boy and last year I started getting into competitive Pokémon. I have knowledge about Pokémon that some others may not, and I would love for those people to benefit from my knowledge.

Spending many hours on MirageCraft is also something I can do. I love the server and I can spend a lot of time on this server as I do have free time I would love to spend on this wonderful server. However, my internet sometimes doesn't let me do that. SnowBlitzz knows why in detail so I won't bother saying it here but long story short, after my internet allowance is used up, playing in the server for hours is challenging and I have connection issues. I can confidently say I'll be extremely active when my internet is decent enough and even when it's not, I still try my best to be active. Forums have also sparked an interest in me recently and I have many plans for uploads on this forum. I'm also very active on the forums these days. Discord is something I'm always active on, and you can catch me online on Discord a lot as well.

Helping people whether it be something small such as answering a simple question, or helping resolve an argument always makes me happy. I love helping people and I can assure you I'll do whatever I must to contribute to MirageCraft with the role of Helper. Helping people with general questions and as well as that, punishing the misbehaving ones would be an honor in such a great server. :)

Did you read the requirements and rules for applying?: I sure have!
Attached Images
BNvyHQy.png
Posted May 20, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 6, 18
Love
List
Undo
PALADIN
Welcome to the team! Looking forward to work with you :)

Make sure you read the staff discussion forum threads after seeing this.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Jun 3, 18
Love
List
Undo
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices