5 replies
Part 1 - Basic information and background
Minecraft username: droei
Discord ID: droei#2264
Current Age: 18
Country & Timezone: Belguim CEST
Time played on the server: around 2 weeks
Time you can play per day: 6-10 hours
Experience with Pixelmon: i played a lot of pixelmon when i was a little younger so Some stuff is a little vague I think that I also got most of the server mechanics

Experience with being a helper: I started playing minecraft when i was 12 and I've been helper in all kind of servers my best characteristic will be that I'm very social and always up for helping people out making others happy

Why do you want to be a helper: so like some might know I've had a terrible accident that costed me my left hand and 4 of my right fingers I'm going true a long revalidation and I'm not going to school so I have way to mush free time so I want to do at least something useful even if it's just for a minecraft server

Part 2 - Assurance
Other useful information (optional):

I speak Dutch, French and English

I'm well known for my blissey training because I'm just that mush online and not asking to mush for it

I'm not that active on the forum because I'm not that mush of a forum guy I hope I can compensate that a little with me being very active on discord

I'm able to be an adult and be serious but when I don't have to I just enjoy laughing and joking

Did you read the requirements and rules for applying?:yes
Posted May 13, 18 · OP
Love
List
Undo
TROOPER
you sir, are one worthy of being helper
BNvyHQy.png
Posted May 13, 18
Love
List
Undo
ikr xD but its not up to us to decide
Posted May 13, 18 · OP · Last edited May 13, 18
SQUIRE
Sorry to nit pick but I'm fairly sure this part of you're application was not needed.
Im well known for my blissey training because Im just that mush online and not asking to mush for it wrote:
I do not realise how this is relevant to you're application. I'm also sorry if this is relevant in a way, but I'm unsure how this is keeping to relevant information.
Posted May 16, 18 · Last edited May 16, 18
List
Undo
Kinda laughed about the way i said it xD but Yeah i was saying the reason why i was kinda known on the server
Posted May 17, 18 · OP
KNIGHT
Absolutely 0% chance of this app being accepted. How dare you abuse my staff on discord. This app is denied and any future apps will be cautiously reviewed. You may reapply in 6 weeks, if your demeanor and attitude has changed. If it hasn't, don't bother wasting both of our times.

Rockes
Posted May 28, 18
List
Undo
Login or Register
Online users (1)
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices