Community Forums

Accepted UberTwilight's Helper Application

1 reply
APPRENTICE
Minecraft username: UberTwilight
Discord ID: UberTwilight#9908
Current Age: 16
Country & Timezone: America, Pacific Standard Time
Time played on the server: when I do /stats and check it says 15 days which is about 360 hours
Time you can play per day: it depends but I usually play 8+ hours per day
Experience with Pixelmon: I honestly only started playing pixelmon about two months ago but I have years of experience with the main Pokemon games and I'm learning new stuff about pixelmon all the time
Experience with being a helper: I have some experience with being a mod/admin and owner but I've never held a position on such a large server and probably don't know a lot of things.
Why do you want to be a helper: Because I feel like I could be a constant and steady helper that would be ready and available to answer players questions or help guide them through things.

Part 2 - Assurance
Other useful information (optional): I'm not sure what else I can say so I'll leave it at that and wait to see what happens.
Did you read the requirements and rules for applying?: I did read all the rules and requirements for applying.
Posted May 12, 18 · OP
Love
List
Undo
PALADIN
Welcome to the team UberTwilight. Make sure you read on the Staff Discussion forum first for a general orientation.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted May 20, 18
List
Undo
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices