Accepted BroccoliVapes/ClowningPossible's Helper Application

2 replies
APPRENTICE
Minecraft username: BroccoliVapes
Discord ID: Broccoli#9748
Current Age: 18
Country & Timezone: USA EST
Time played on the server: 49.25 days
Time you can play per day: I work 2 different shifts, 6:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. So on days I do work I can play around 3-5 hours. Days that I am off is more likely 8-12 hours.
Experience with Pixelmon: I have been playing Pixelmon on this server for almost 4 years now and I am always learning something new about the Server and even Pokemon!
Experience with being a helper: No prior experience with being a helper since this is the only server I play on.
Why do you want to be a helper: My reasoning is not anything special for being a helper. I just figured that I am an active member of the community. I also know all of the rules to follow and as a helper I can guarantee that the server will stay PG and help lead everyone in the right direction. But if you need an active Helper that can be on a majority of the day then I'm your man.

Part 2 - Assurance
Other useful information (optional): I work at a Nursing Home where I deal with assisting and sometimes feeding the residents. I have family members that also play on the server that have got me more into pixelmon/pokemon than I have ever been before!
Edit: Meme Lord Rockes used to think I was a mod, so this is another reason that makes me think I qualify for a helper!
Did you read the requirements and rules for applying?: Yes!
enjin-568951-12049265-blue.png

ClowningPossible aka Clown aka Brock aka BroccoliVapes
Posted May 2, 18 · OP · Last edited May 2, 18
List
Undo
TROOPER
Get this man the position. Although I would suggest being more proactive on the forums - let's get that post count up to 50!
(insert funny gif.)
Posted May 3, 18
Love
List
Undo
PALADIN
Hello BroccoliVapes,

Congratulations and welcome to the team! Make sure to read what's in the staff discussion forum when you can so you'll be oriented.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted May 4, 18
Love
List
Undo
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices