Mirage League (ML) is the server’s official 1v1 tournament held on every 1st Saturday of the month at 11AM EST (The time and/or format may change monthly depending on circumstance, in which we will announce a week or so prior to the event. These announcements will be on our Discord server). The tournament will be bracket-style and the battle format is [S/M OU] sometimes switching [S/M Monotype] and [LittleCup] or other metagames. All participants teams will be posted on this thread minutes before the event for players to form a strategy. Keep an eye on this thread for the format.
WarningLike any other tournament, there are rules you need to be aware of, so please do read and understand them before proceeding to sign up for the event. Naturally, breaking the rules will result in a disqualification.
Mirage League Rules
1. A team may not consist of two of the same Pokémon.
2. A Pokémon may not have either Double Team or Minimize.
3. A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold.
4. You are not allowed to put an opponent's Pokémon to sleep IF he/she already has a sleeping Pokémon. It does not matter if that Pokémon was put to sleep by you, or by Rest.
5. You are not allowed to use healing items such as potions and revives.
6. You are not allowed to swap Pokémon in between battles.
7. Must submit team for review here
Warning: Take NoteThere are extra rules you have to follow for each ML format. So if this month's format is Monotype OU, then the rules for Monotype OU must be followed. As the format changes every month, these rules obviously come along with it.
Format Rules (Gen 7 SM)
Intrested? Sign-up here