Events Calendar
Check out the events calendar in-game with /cal
Page
of 6

Ongoing Mini Builders Box Competition

57 replies
TROOPER
***Advertisement***

Looking for that special offer to give your mother the treatment she needs!!!!
Well stop looking as Blauwdraakje inc. have the best offer for you!!!

A cottage specially designed to for fill all needs she might have, a nice and comfortable swimming pool, a little but fully functional and stocked kitchen so your kids can come over to make the mother’s day dinner, a nice resting room, a library filled with relaxing literature and a charming gazobo outside to enjoy the lovely nature that surrounds the house.

And this comes for only 999 pokecoins for a midweek and 1499 pokecoins in the weekends!!

Speciall offer in the month May
A free butler to give your mother all she wishes for!!!

We hope to welcome your mother soon in one of our exclusive cottages

All prizes exclusive the food in the kitchen, cleaning and repairing after leaving

***Advertisement***

Blauwdraakje
X -18906
Z 10125
Attached Images
Posted May 9, 18
Funny
List
Undo
StarWars comes to minecraft!!

- Theme: Starwars Day
- idea behind the build: A lost spaceship got lost and flew accidentally towards pixelmon. If that's not sadly enough, he also got stuck in a square ring of cobble slabs.
- coordinates: 7446 202 2549
-mcname: Stefsw
- picture:
Attached Images
Posted May 28, 18 · Last edited May 28, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Mothersday build.
name: Snoedel
idea: Ash went from house to train his pokemon and got back the first season towards home and saw her a lot during gen 1, but then he started to really go away, just like his dad and now in gen 7 it's like she doesn't exist anymore. Ash forgot mothersday every year since he was ten. (Even he's now 6/8?. So ash's mother waited and waited for ash to come home, after 5 years she gave up, and she dissapeared.
cords: -15000 / 63 / 10120
picture:
Attached Images
Posted May 30, 18 · Last edited May 30, 18
Funny
List
Undo
IGN: Devilattacker

Cords: -27853,76,29354

Brief Idea Behind Build: In this lovely build I couldn't just pick one theme to do so I've decided to combine a few of the themes together since we were giving the chance to chose between four themes I wanted to do three out of four of those. The first level of the build would be the memorial day theme on this build I made uncle Sam's hat because what's more american than Uncle Sam! Onto the second level we have the cinco de mayo theme which for this one I made a Mexican restaurant with a stage and on the stage is where the Mariachi band plays for the restaurant. Then on the final level of my build I made it the Mother's Day theme with a giant heart on the wall for all the mothers that get the opportunity to celebrate this day just for them! I hope you all enjoy this build as much as I did making this Thank You!!!
Attached Images
Posted May 31, 18 · Last edited May 31, 18
List
Undo
IGN: Resivore

Coords: 10110, 64, 3030

Description: I decided to go with the mother's day theme and make a modern beachouse/island house. My mom loves beaches and I think she would really appreciate the small divide between nature and home this house provides. The house features a bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a dining area, along with an outdoor fire pit and seating section.

FRqn6h3.png
Posted May 31, 18
Love
List
Undo
CAVALRY
Our winners for the month of May
1st place: Resivore
2nd place: Stefsw
3rd place: Blauwdraakje
Best picture: Snoedel

rewards will be distributed soon. Thank you all for participating!
Posted Jun 3, 18 · OP
Love
List
Undo
CAVALRY
Theme for the month of June

The Theme will be It's too HOT!

Where is the AC! I'm so hot in this house of mine. If only someone would find a way to get cooled off around here. This months building comp. is about creating a space that has everyone thinking about cooling down on a hot day. Get creative and build a place where even you would want to stay and relax.

You will be judged on interior & exterior of build, as well as any blocks placed inside your 25x25 block area, and the location that you decide to build at. "please remember to use cobble slabs as your boarder."
Posted Jun 3, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 3, 18
Funny
List
Undo
IGN : KarmaGuedon
Cords : x : 9570 y : 65 x : -75

The theme is it's too hot so to lower the temperature and extinguish the fire I have made a fire station
Attached Images
Posted Jun 16, 18 · Last edited Jun 16, 18
Funny
List
Undo
TROOPER
Greetings,
When I think of Too Hot, I think of Cool Down

What better place to cool down is at the beach, with cocktails close at hand, a lounge area where you can forget your sorrows for a moment and enjoy the cool ocean breeze.

Blauws Lounge coordinates:
X -18924
Z 10427

Welcome all!!
blauwdraakje
Attached Images
Posted Jun 23, 18
Love
List
Undo
Hot weathers got you down? Are you an anti-social gamer? Than head north to the blissful winter paradise to escape the heat! Welcome to the Grayson family cabin, complete with one double bed, piano, roaring fire place and of course cake straight from grandma's cook book. Enjoy the cool crisp air while your friends fry!

Grayson Family Cabin
X:2348
Y:69
Z:7113
Attached Images
Posted Jun 28, 18
Love
List
Undo
Page
of 6
Login or Register