Check out the events calendar in-game with /cal
Page
of 6

Ongoing Mini Builders Box Competition

57 replies
IGN: Phantom_ops

Cords: 27807 / 72 / -23970
(The cobblestone slabs go underground)

Brief Idea Behind Build: I thought of the surrounding area of the forest as a great demonstration of spring, with the Pokemon of the forest mostly bug and grass. A small cozy house is tucked into the mountainside having yard work yet to be done. There are also beautiful flowers blooming, as well as blossomed fruit. There are added Pokemon matching the surrounding area that are playing in the nearby waters. The river serving as a great place to cool off after frolicking in the nearby shrubbery. Having a nice, tidy house to rest inside after a days work.
Attached Images
Posted Apr 27, 18 · Last edited Apr 30, 18
Love
List
Undo
TROOPER
Spring cleaning

After the winter we had finally had the time to visit the house that was inherit to us. It was a overgrown and barely standing ruin when we arrived there. After cleaning most part of the house and placing the remains of any furniture in the overgrown garden, it was a house we can do some with so we started renovating it. My brother called with a smile in his voice: Spring Cleaning as Ma always did when the sun came out of hiding after the cold of winter times.
We started with the hallway and kitchen area and later we did the dining room and the living room so we had a place to stay and cook in the time we were working on the house. Most of the down stairs has been done now and we started to clear out the attic.
We are now 30 days in to the renovation and it almost looks like a home you can live in. Lucky it is Spring.

blauwdraakje
coordinates
x -18955
z 10349
Attached Images
Posted Apr 30, 18 · Last edited Apr 30, 18
Love
List
Undo
i just started please give me time till 0:00 right?
Posted Apr 30, 18
CAVALRY
wrote:
i just started please give me time till 0:00 right?

I will extend the deadline to the end of day tomorrow. that would be approx. 26 ish more hours.
Posted Apr 30, 18 · OP
omg thanks!
Posted Apr 30, 18
IGN: Stefsw
cords: 7444 65 2539
Brief idea behind build:

I began with making 2 mountains with a river to give my project a bit of depth. Then I started making 2 nice old houses with a bit modern interrior. I placed everywhere in the landscape leaves and grass to make eveything alive and growing, so it looks like spring. I also made some small trees with different leaves to make it even better and a little farm to fill in the place. I'm proud of what I made with the time I had. The result is much better I would hope for.

extra information: I'm a friend from droei, he wasn't able to make it in time. Next time he will try to make something mindblowing. :o

One picture of the build:
Wb25t73wTJu_32rSo-CCJQ.png
Posted May 1, 18 · Last edited May 1, 18
Love
List
Undo
just saying i couldn't make it in time but it seems like my rival made it
Posted May 1, 18 · Last edited May 1, 18
CAVALRY
Sorry for the delay, have been really busy this week. Aprils winners will be announced tomorrow and May theme will also be posted shortly after that.
Posted May 3, 18 · OP
Love
List
Undo
CAVALRY
Our winners for the month of April
1st place: Stefsw
2nd place: devilattacker
3rd place: blauwdraakje
Best picture: Phantom_ops

rewards will be distributed soon. Thank you all for participating!
Posted May 4, 18 · OP
List
Undo
CAVALRY
Theme for the month of May

The Theme will be May the 4th of four!

This Months building comp. Isn't just about Star wars, but actually you have the option of choosing between four different themes. You can ether do a tribute to Star wars day, Cinco de Mayo, Mothers Day, or Memorial day. That's right May the 4th of four themes... You are more than welcome to combined themes together to make one awesome build!

You will be judged on interior & exterior of build, as well as any blocks placed inside your 25x25 block area, and the location that you decide to build at. "please remember to use cobble slabs as your boarder."
Posted May 4, 18 · OP · Last edited May 4, 18
Love
List
Undo
Page
of 6
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices