Community Forums
Events Calendar
Check out the events calendar in-game with /cal
Page
of 6

Ongoing Mini Builders Box Competition

57 replies
APPRENTICE
Can I submit a build if it was built ahead of time? or no?
62f3e58e76daa580.png
March 2018 Mirage League Victor
Team Used - Charizard, Lapras, Gardevoir, Metagross, Lucario, and Gengar

A ban/warn is per person - it counts for all alternative accounts (alts). This means if you are banned on one account, buying more accounts to log onto the server means you are circumventing the previous ban on your original account; if you circumvent that previous ban, all of your other accounts will be banned as well, possibly resulting in an IP ban. If you'd like to have your original account unbanned, please make a ban appeal on the forums.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
1iq8Iox.png
Posted Mar 9, 18
CAVALRY
As long as you follow competition submission format, you can submit old projects DireWolfPvP .
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
APPRENTICE
Alright, cool
62f3e58e76daa580.png
March 2018 Mirage League Victor
Team Used - Charizard, Lapras, Gardevoir, Metagross, Lucario, and Gengar

A ban/warn is per person - it counts for all alternative accounts (alts). This means if you are banned on one account, buying more accounts to log onto the server means you are circumventing the previous ban on your original account; if you circumvent that previous ban, all of your other accounts will be banned as well, possibly resulting in an IP ban. If you'd like to have your original account unbanned, please make a ban appeal on the forums.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
1iq8Iox.png
Posted Mar 9, 18
IGM: devilattacker
Cords: X: -27868 Y: 63 Z: 29338

Brief Idea Behind Build: In the back of the build, I have ice melting down to signify, winter is finally going away and spring is on its way. Next to the ice, I have a flower garden with all bird pokemon to show the birds coming back for spring. Then, I made a pond to show the ice melted and the water is now shown for the animals to all start coming back around. Last the bonfire is my main idea and gathering, I made this the main point because when I think of spring I think of gathering around a campfire with friends and/or family. This campfire shows that it's getting to the time for everyone to start going out and having fun outside again with spring coming back yet again.
Attached Images
Posted Mar 20, 18
Love
List
Undo
BlauwDraakje tagtagtagtag
BlauwDraakje @ MirageCraft Pixelmo...
TROOPER
IGN: blauwdraakje
Coordinates: x -19058, z: 10419, y: 72

Description:

Snow is smelting
Snowdoll melting
Birds singing in a tree

Spring has come
Welcoming the tawn
This is the season for me
Attached Images
Posted Mar 30, 18
Love
Funny
List
Undo
CAVALRY
Our winners for the month of March
1st place: Clowningpossible
2nd place: devilattacker
3rd place: blauwdraakje
Best picture: devilattacker

rewards will be distributed soon. Thank you all for participating!

Check back tomorrow for Aprils build theme.
Posted Mar 31, 18 · OP
Love
List
Undo
CAVALRY
Theme for the month of April

The Theme will be Spring cleaning

April the month of blooming foliage and cleaning the house to make it bright and vibrant again. In this months building competition you'll be looking at how the trees and grass start regrowing. Also looking how to make an old house look new again. Really want to brighten it up around here!

You will be judged on interior & exterior of build, as well as any blocks placed inside your 25x25 block area, and the location that you decide to build at. "please remember to use cobble slabs as your boarder."
Posted Apr 2, 18 · OP
Love
List
Undo
APPRENTICE
IGN: ClowningPossible

cords: 25000, 69, -18512

Brief idea behind build: In this build is everything I wanted in the Spring. With it there's grass growing rapidly out of control, a cool and decorative fire pit for you and the bros on Saturdays, or a hot tub to warm up in as the weather around you is warming up as well! This 25x25 plot also includes a small but nice home with 1 bedroom and a basement to store your goodies from the spring. Surrounding the house is some nicely placed plants and a patio to overlook a nicely laid out pond. This is truly the dream Spring time house.

One picture of the build:
Attached Images
enjin-568951-12049265-blue.png

ClowningPossible aka Clown aka Brock aka BroccoliVapes
Posted Apr 8, 18 · Last edited Apr 30, 18
List
Undo
Wow all of these look great!
QrV9ERa.gif
Posted Apr 22, 18 · Last edited Apr 27, 18
List
Undo
IGN: devilattacker

Cords: -27846 / 64 / 29349

Brief Idea Behind Build: For this build I thought to myself what could I make that makes someone say "It's finally Spring!!" So what I did is on the outside or yard I made all the grass long because to me when spring comes around I'm always cutting my grass, another thing I have outside is I have a breeder set up with all spring pokemon or pokemon that I feel belong in the spring, the last thing outside of the house would be a fountain the reason why this is in the build is mainly just decoration I thought it brought the build together. As we go inside the first floor is the kitchen, then if you go upstairs you will enter the bedroom in this room I have armor stands set up of the outfits in order of the pokemon series the only one that's not in this order is Team Magma I put this team at the opposite side of the room to signify that the person who lives in the house is part of team magma, the last in the house would be the downstairs I spent most my time thinking to myself and I thought to myself where I'm from it happens to rain a lot during spring and sometimes people don't feel like dealing with the rain outside so I made the whole downstairs an arcade room so for the people that just feel like staying in the house for the day they can go downstairs and enjoy a nice game and just have fun inside. So I hope everyone enjoys this wonderful build! Also have a great spring everyone!!!
Attached Images
Posted Apr 24, 18 · Last edited Apr 28, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 6
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices