Minecraft username:
3BM

Discord ID:
3BM#5548

Current Age:

Country & Timezone:
England BST

Experience with Pixelmon:
I have been playing Pixelmon for around 2 years, I believe I know my way around most of the the important mechanics, such as breeding, IV/EV training, making Poke Balls etc as well as the custom/unique features the server has to offer.

How can you help improve the wiki:
I'd like to assist in improving the wiki despite there being no "perks" by correcting grammatical errors, making new pages on additional features if required, elaborating on currently existing wiki pages if necessary and actively making contributions to the best of my ability.

Did you read the requirements and rules for applying?:
Yes, I've read the rules and requirements.
Posted Dec 19, 17 · OP
List
Undo
TROOPER
None of the jobs here should be applied in hopes of attaining perks, but in hopes of genuinely helping the server. You might want to add some comments regarding your potential inputs on the Wiki, excluding correcting grammatical errors because we already have tons of editors looking after those things.

Just wanted to give some advice, good luck!
(insert funny gif.)
Posted Dec 23, 17
List
Undo
Well I could assist in sorting the forums by category as Snow wanted unless that's fully completed, other than that as mentioned earlier I can add to existing pages (such as more information on the guides for new players) or make new pages when a new plugin is made.
Posted Dec 23, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 23, 17
PALADIN
Most of our editors are also quite busy so an extra pair of helping hands would be fantastic. Was planning to dedicate a week to sort the whole wiki, but failed pretty much half way through due to irl issues. We could definitely use some help on the warps guide and FAQ section for now. :d
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Dec 23, 17
Love
List
Undo
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices