Community Forums

Accepted Wiki Editor App

1 reply
TROOPER
Minecraft username: TheTrueHud

Discord ID: Hud#8853

Current Age: 12

Country & Timezone: U.S.A Eastern Standard Time

Experience with Pixelmon: I've played MirageCraft since around August 14, 2014. I have a lot of general knowledge about the mod, about the Pixelmon breeding mechanics, Pokemon in general, among other things like crafting recipes, mechanics, battling, commands, etc.

How can you help improve the wiki: I can improve the wiki by correcting grammar, spelling, making things more clear, elaborating more, adding on to things to things that someone else forgot to write.

Other useful information (optional): I enjoy writing, reading, and editing. I am top of my class in my Language and Writing class (Yes, it's only 6th grade, but I'm sure it'll stay that way until college.) and take gifted classes (The advanced kind, not the other kind, Clarifying because some people like to joke about it.).

Did you read the requirements and rules for applying?: Yes.
Sig_zpswytjpujz.gif[img][/img]
Posted Nov 23, 17 · OP
PALADIN
Hello TheTrueHud,

Welcome to the team! We've been trying to organize the forums by category to make it more clean so it's good to have another guy helping out :d I'll add you to the discord group and we can discuss stuff from there.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Nov 26, 17
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices