Community Forums
Page
of 2

Ongoing Blauwdraakje small league

19 replies
TROOPER
Blauw’s small league

I have done two small league’s and learned enough to make some "official" rules about the tournament.
What is Blauw’s small league?
It is a starter tournament and each tournament you get one of the starters from a specific gen, which you may keep after the tournament, and train that one in one hour the best you can. You have to train in my area and may not leave this area in the time you train. After the hour have passed we battle with those trained starters in a 1 vs 1 battle in Blauw’s Arena.
The first tournament we had the Jotho starters, the second the Kanto starters with the mega evolutions. The prices you can win are 2500 coins for first place, 1000 for second and 500 for third and all may keep the starter you got and trained. Now the rules:
Pre-training:
Training starts at 20.00 CET, TP’s and hand out of the pokemon starts at 19.45 CET and no one starts the training till it is 20.00 CET or if it takes longer to hand out, when I say GO!
Training:
You are allowed to use EXP-Share, EXP All, Lucky Egg and Power Items at the training if you had brought them with you before you were TP-ed to the training area.
Not allowed TM’s and HM’s, you may not leave the area in which we train, and any “wild” trainer can only be battled once.
Battle:
No potions and such in battle, if it comes from your inventory it is not allowed.
You may bring before you are TP-ed to the training area, held items you want to use on you starter pokemon.

When is the next one?
Sunday 13 Augustus 19:45 start
Which gen?
Fourth gen the Sinnoh starters: Piplup, Turtwig, and Chinchar

How to sign up?
From 19.00 CET till 19.45 CET 13 Aug.you send a msg in server chat and tell me which starter you wish.

blauwdraakje
Posted Aug 10, 17 · OP
Love
List
Undo
TROOPER
Greetings,

Due to the update, which I'm very happy with, a took some people some time to find their way back to MirageCraft.
So comming Sunday we try again :)
when: Sunday 20 Augustus
time: 20.00 CET, TP's from 19.45 CET and sign in from 19.00 CET
what: Sinnoh starters --> Piplup, ChimChar and Turtwig

Extra: around my claim stand serveral chests, those are ment to put the drops in you don't want, to prevent lag, pick up the drops and put them there, thank you

Hope to see you all

blauwdraakje
Posted Aug 16, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 17, 17
awesometdog13 tagtagtagtag
awesometdog13 @ MirageCraft Pixelm...
CAVALRY
Rather than training around your place how about Mirage Island?
awesometdog13.png
Posted Aug 16, 17
List
Undo
TROOPER
Greetings,

Other fun Tournament is about the happen :) please read the rules written above!
This will be last time we will train in my area, we will start training on MIrageIsland after this Tournament
For now
when: sunday 27-09
time: 19.00 CET registration, pick up and hand out at 19.45 and the hour of training start at 20.00 CET
registration: you send me is msg on the server if you wish to join
This week pokemon will be: Eevee!! so do not forget your evolution items!
I am curious to see what Eeveelutions you come up with :)

blauwdraakje
Posted Aug 24, 17 · OP
TROOPER
Greetings all o/

Long time not heard of the small tournaments due to stuff at work and home
But it is not the end \o/
A new small tournament is coming with the Third generation starters; Treekco, Torchic and Mudkip:

Sunday 01-10
CET Time invites 19.00 CET
Time start training 19.30 CET
Time battle 20.30 CET

But more is coming, yay

At Sunday the 8th of October I give the Event:

Blauw’s B-day Extravaganza!!

A whole of day events with a grand final:

Small Tournament Starter Eevee!

What is all to do at this Event:
At 15.00 CET OpenMic and Meet&Greet
At 17.00 CET Pokemon PubQuizz
At 19.00 CET start Small Tournament
At 21.00 CET End with fireworks

OpenMic, Meet&greet
Ever wondered who are behind the names, the staff, the players? Here is your chance! Meet the locals and the staff in this new rustic environment of the Dutch Tavern. And it is OpenMic so share you stories about your adventures at the MirageCraft server, the good, the bad and the ugly ones.
The top story of that moment can win a Masterball!!

Pokemon PubQuizz
Do you really know everything about pokemon? Here is your chance to prove it! Come alone, come as a team, come as a clan and show us your knowledge of this pokemon world.
Are you the one, the team to know it all, your prize will be 1000 coins, 1 masterball and 5 rare candies.

Small Tournament
Long announced but finally here, the Eevee starter Tournament!
Rules are the same, prizes are the same but the times are a bit different.

I hope to meet you all o/
blauwdraakje
Posted Sep 24, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 24, 17
Love
List
Undo
awesometdog13 tagtagtagtag
awesometdog13 @ MirageCraft Pixelm...
CAVALRY
Im so hyped for this event
awesometdog13.png
Posted Oct 6, 17
Love
List
Undo
TROOPER
B-Day Extravaganza!!!

Sunday the 8th of October I celebrate my B-day with you, the people of the MirageCraft Server!

What is there all to do this day?

At 15.00 CET OpenMic and Meet&Greet

At 17.00 CET Pokemon PubQuizz

At 19.00 CET start Small Tournament

At 21.00 CET End with fireworks

In my post above you can read the basics, but there are extra’s and a little change in Blauwdraakjes small league.
The extra’s: there will be a drop party at the Meet and Greet
For the small league, not one but two Eevee’s need to be trained.

How to subscribe?
You are welcome to walk in the meet and greet at any time between start, 15.00 CET till 16.00 CET, Drop Party is half way the meet-and-greet.

From Saturday the 7th of October till Sunday the 8th of October till 16.00 you can give up your team for the pokemon pubquizz. Each team gets a couple of questions which you have to answer within 5 sec, each team get 5 or 10 questions, depending on how many teams will join.

From Saterday the 7th of October till Sun the 8th of October till 18.00 you can sign in for the Small League.

Hope to see you all and we make a great day together
Posted Oct 6, 17 · OP
List
Undo
TROOPER
Greetings

IT IS TIME AGAIN!!!
Time for another Small League

When: Sunday 18 February
Time: 19.00 CET/ 7 PM, GMT +1, 13.00/ 1 PM EST
Generation 6: Froakie, Chespin and Fennekin

In short the rules:

It is a starter tournament and each tournament you get one of the starters from a specific gen, which you may keep after the tournament, and train that one in one hour the best you can. You have to train in the area of my choosing and may not leave this area in the time you train. After the hour have passed we battle with those trained starters in a 1 vs 1 battle in Blauw’s Arena.
The prices you can win are 2500 coins for first place, 1000 for second and 500 for third and all may keep the starter you got and trained.
Pre-training:
Training starts at the time giving in the post, TP’s start 15 min before that and when I say GO, we all start the hour of training.
Training:
You are allowed to use EXP-Share, EXP All, Lucky Egg and Power Items at the training if you had brought them with you before you were TP-ed to the training area.
Not allowed TM’s and HM’s, you may not leave the area in which we train, and any “wild” trainers can only be battled once.
Battle:
No potions and such in battle, if it comes from your inventory it is not allowed.
You may bring before you are TP-ed to the training area, held items you want to use on you starter pokemon.

I hope to see you all and have a great time

blauwdraakje
Posted Feb 9, 18 · OP
List
Undo
TROOPER
Blauwdraakje Small League

When?  March 11
Time?  19.00 CET/ 7 PM, GMT +1 / 13.00/ 1 PM EST
What?  Gen 1 Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander, Extra Pikachu
Rules? 
Pre-training:
You get the pokemon. Training starts at the time giving in the post, TP’s start 15 min before that and when I say GO, we all start the hour of training.
Training:
Not allowed TM’s, HM’s and Rare Candies, you may not leave the area in which we train, and any “wild” trainers can only be battled once.
Battle:
Prices?  You may keep the pokemon you get from the event.
2500 coins for first place, 1000 for second and 500 for third.
Attached Images
Posted Mar 4, 18 · OP
List
Undo
APPRENTICE
Won't be able to attend rip :/

Girlfriend's birthday that day, and we're spending the day together
62f3e58e76daa580.png
March Mirage League Victor
Team Used - Charizard, Lapras, Gardevoir, Metagross, Lucario, and Gengar

A ban/warn is per person - it counts for all alternative accounts (alts). This means if you are banned on one account, buying more accounts to log onto the server means you are circumventing the previous ban on your original account; if you circumvent that previous ban, all of your other accounts will be banned as well, possibly resulting in an IP ban. If you'd like to have your original account unbanned, please make a ban appeal on the forums.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
1iq8Iox.png
Posted Mar 4, 18
Page
of 2
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices