Community Forums

Accepted Savely's Tuber App 2

9 replies
TROOPER
Hi! I have another app pending, but I think we decided that I would reapply or make another sick video for Pro-Pixeltuber, to see if I actually deserved the rank.
Also, now I have gotten some views on my first one, I decided to spend some time creating the second piece.

I say the biggest adv. I have is /fly, with all the aerial shots, stable shots, and action shots. Helped me improve my content overall.

Minecraft username: Savely_Is_Savage

Video or link to video:
Here's the FIRST one IF you want to refer to it,
And here's my second and final one. (birthday present)
The litness *litfire everywhere*
But this one's a real bomb dot com. Like legit :p

Did you read the requirements and rules for applying?: Yes I reread it to remind myself every single time.

Additional Info: Spent 29 hours editing. My life is fulfilled now :)

Hope you enjoy the video.

My advice for y'all is to take it as a piece of art! and rewatch it many many times!

Thanks and have a great day my sons
(insert funny gif.)
Posted Jul 17, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 17, 17
TROOPER
I gotta say I'm quite blown away by the videos (especially the 2nd one)
Sometimes I can think I can do better (I mean of course I could when I put my time in it), but my current setup has some serious limits that keep me far from being that impressive (I blame my MAC and Wndershare for this).

Oh and if you want some tips on recording:
1.) Use shaderpacks. They can make the footage look very nice

2.) Disable Clouds and Weather. Trust me when I say clouds are terrible, and only enable weather if you intentionally want the weather w/in the shot (snowing, raining, etc.)

3.) Use the zoom and cinematic camera together. or at least use one of the two when recording. Also, when the cinematic camera is toggled, make sure you either very carfully move the camera or be idle for the smoothest camera.

4.) Use other utility mods. really you don't need to do this at all, but if you ever need to, download any other mods that can improve your filming.

5.) (Not recomended) Get Sony Vegas Pro Edit

Anyways, Good Luck w/ the application!
K9wqaYy.gif
pRaJ2RM.gif
Posted Jul 18, 17 · Last edited Jul 18, 17
TROOPER
My mac cant handle them. Like my role model Casey Neistat said, "Gear doesn't matter."
(insert funny gif.)
Posted Jul 18, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 18, 17
TROOPER
My mac cant handle them. Like my role model Casey Neistat said, "Gear doesn't matter."
Handle what? :)
Besides, you're bound to have a better PC than me. I currently have a 2008 model MAC for 5 years now. It's about time I personally get an upgrade

Also, there ARE a few shaderpacks that slows down the game very little.
K9wqaYy.gif
pRaJ2RM.gif
Posted Jul 18, 17 · Last edited Jul 18, 17
PALADIN
I actually like the first one better due to how short it is, and how the shots and music grasps the mood of the server. The 2nd one seems more like a build showcase lol, but hey both are amazing!

Anyway, there's a slight mistake in the first one I'd like you to fix first. Go to 0:39 and you'll see ;-)
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Jul 20, 17 · Last edited Jul 20, 17
TROOPER
Yea you are right about the music grasping the mood and everything, but you know, after I got /fly, wanted to change the mood a little
wrote:
The 2nd one seems more like a build showcase lo
2 reasons on that:
1. I got /fly
2. The server's spawn is beautiful and that's what a lot of ppl talk about in their reviews, so I thought I might emphasize that aspect.
wrote:
but hey both are amazing!
If you didn't say that I would've been sad b/c I spent 30 hours on this #worth :)
wrote:
slight mistake in the first one I'd like you to fix first.
On the second one right? I've rewatched it several times and didn't find the slight mistake, but I'm guessing its the timing? I do that purposely... Also, the library has been deleted and I most likely won't be able to do adjustments. this project took 230GBs due to uncompressed files and the way final cut pro does their 'organizing' ill try but... that wasn't a mistake

Too add a little more explanation to the mistake, when the ambient 'clink' noise makes its way, that's where I based my transition on. Not on the vocal nor the main beat. You could see that I become consistent with that with coming up transitions.
(insert funny gif.)
Posted Jul 21, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 21, 17
APPRENTICE
how did i get here
Posted Jul 22, 17
PALADIN
wrote:
slight mistake in the first one I'd like you to fix first.
On the second one right? I've rewatched it several times and didn't find the slight mistake, but I'm guessing its the timing? I do that purposely... Also, the library has been deleted and I most likely won't be able to do adjustments. this project took 230GBs due to uncompressed files and the way final cut pro does their 'organizing' ill try but... that wasn't a mistake.
I said the first one, you quoted it and asked if it's the second one o.o

Go to 0:39
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Jul 23, 17 · Last edited Jul 23, 17
TROOPER
OOH HH BOI i lost all raw files and editions of it tho
(insert funny gif.)
Posted Jul 24, 17 · OP
PALADIN
I see. Aight then.
wT9vih7.gif