Community Forums

Denied Savely's Tuber App

5 replies
TROOPER
I'm not gonna lie, this is my best one out of the six total applications I've gone through. I'm happy that I was able to spend a lot of time editing and everything. But during the entire filming process, I just desperately wanted /fly so badly :(( If I had it, I would be making like 2 million videos a day...lol

**Hope you enjoy it!**

Minecraft Username: Savely_Is_Savage
Video or link to video:Video
Did you read the requirements and rules for applying?: Yep

I would give you all the link of my previous videos, but I deleted them all out of YT bc they were outdated and everything, but this should give you an idea.

Hope you're feelin savely today,
(insert funny gif.)
Posted Jun 6, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 6, 17
Love
List
Undo
CAVALRY
Yours is probably one of the best I've seen so far!
Posted Jun 6, 17
List
Undo
PALADIN
Just what I'd expect from a veteran youtuber :d
Nicely done Savely, good luck!
wT9vih7.gif
5372a6900e.png
master474_1739006_sig.jpg
Tmy3Kh7.png
8540a97824.jpg
enjin-568951-Android18-gray.png
Posted Jun 6, 17 · Last edited Jun 6, 17
List
Undo
PALADIN
It has indeed improved over time. Practice and practice more and there'll be more amazing results :d

Post it on your official youtube channel for more views, then we can see if your rank can be upgraded :p
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Jun 12, 17
List
Undo
TROOPER
wrote:
Post it on your official youtube channel for more views, then we can see if your rank can be upgraded :p

Hey, thanks for the comment :)

I would love to post it on Savely, but it is actually a channel open to school parents, teachers/faculty/staff, my principal who actually watches my videos, and all my classmates. I'm absolutely not saying that this is a thing that might embarass me or anything, but it might put me into an unfavorable position.

I would be in literal ecstasy to see myself making Pro-Pixeltuber, but at this point since I make official videos for the school, (End of Year Night/Orientation at September/School Advertisement) I don't think it's the best idea to move it from my gaming channel to my "official" one. You know, I wouldn't mind my principal watching a Minecraft Ad, but I think new parents in my school probably will.

More videos are coming very soon though, WAY better ones, so you might want to further decide on the rank and everything after you get a sense of how things work out. (b/c I want pro badly after 7 videos)

If you want, I can make an another app for that video or just reply on this thread. Thank you again
(insert funny gif.)
Posted Jun 13, 17 · OP
PALADIN
Well I've forgotten about this for a while but since you made a second one, I'll have a look at that instead.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Jul 20, 17
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices