You’ve built together, played together, gathered resources and hunted Pokémon together. Now it’s time to go to battle together as a clan! Choose your clan’s best battlers and strategists, load them up with the clan’s best Pokémon, and join MirageCraft’s Clan Wars to see which clan comes out on top!
Mirage Clan Wars is the server's official clan-vs-clan tournament held on every 3rd Saturday of the month at 11AM EST (The time may change monthly depending on circumstance, in which we will announce a week or so prior to the event). The tournament will be bracket-style where each clan sends two player representatives carrying three Pokémon each, for a total of 6 Pokémon per clan. Your clan’s representatives will battle against other clan’s representatives in double battles, with each person controlling one Pokémon while his partner controls the other. If your clan comes out on top, there will be prizes for all active clan members and larger prizes for the two winning representatives. It’s a fight for supremacy, bragging rights, and some epic rewards!
Mirage Clan Wars Rules
1. A team may not consist of two of the same Pokémon.
2. Pokémon on the Smogon's XY Ubers list may not be used.
3. Players may not equip the items Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Mawilite, Sablenite, Salamencite, or Soul Dew on their Pokémon.
4. A Pokémon may not have either Double Team or Minimize.
5. A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold.
6. You are not allowed to put an opponent's Pokémon to sleep IF he/she already has a sleeping Pokémon. It does not matter if that Pokémon was put to sleep by you, or by Rest.
7. You are not allowed to use healing items such as potions and revives.
8. You are not allowed to swap Pokémon in between battles.