It’s been a long journey. You’ve crossed plains and savannas, oceans and mountain hills. You’ve bred your best, battled dozens of Pokemon to train levels and EVs, and thrown in your top moves and strategies. Now you crest the last rise with your team and there it is, glittering in the distance: the pressure, the acclaim, the Mirage League! Win it all to claim a special rank that proclaims your battle prowess to the world!
Mirage League (ML) is the server’s official 1v1 tournament held on every 1st Saturday of the month at 11AM EST (The time may change monthly depending on circumstance, in which we will announce a week or so prior to the event). The tournament will be bracket-style and the battle format will be Gen 6 OU and on special occasions a different format.
Mirage League Rules
1. A team may not consist of two of the same Pokémon.
2. A Pokémon may not have either Double Team or Minimize.
3. A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold.
4. You are not allowed to put an opponent's Pokémon to sleep IF he/she already has a sleeping Pokémon. It does not matter if that Pokémon was put to sleep by you, or by Rest.
5. You are not allowed to use healing items such as potions and revives.
6. You are not allowed to swap Pokémon in between battles.
Format Rules (Gen 6 XY)
How do I know which format is next month's ML? They are always announced on the home page announcement.