Community Forums

Accepted Savely Wiki Editor App

3 replies
TROOPER
Minecraft username: Savely_Is_Savage
Skype ID: Savely
Current Age: Good lord 16
Country & Timezone: US New York Eastern Time Zone
Experience with Pixelmon: I started playing since cracked, and MirageCraft was my first and only Pixelmon server. Approximately, October of 2013 is when I joined the server and I started playing Pixelmon since its release.
How can you help improve the wiki: I could edit grammar and text things but also do some annoying side jobs. I have spare time since school's been easy and I'm done with all hard classes. I'm free for most of semester 2. Till summer and also during summer which is at least till August of 2017. So.... I'm back now!

Other useful information (optional): I just finished taking Computer Programming, I am now finally good with HTML.
Did you read the requirements and rules for applying?: Yes.
(insert funny gif.)
Posted Jan 28, 17 · OP
PALADIN
Hello there!

In no way does wiki editing require HTML knowledge, why do people keep mentioning it? Lol
As for grammar, we alredy have many nazis (*cough*). What other atributes would you bring that we cant find on anyone else?
Posted Jan 29, 17
TROOPER
I thought I would mention HTML because the previous app did XD

Hmm, I am usually very active on the website, and I go around replying to people's threads. However, if I see those mistakes or double posting and et cetera, I get kind of annoyed about it.
1. Because it's against the rules
2. Because I need stuff to be organized and well-placed.

Especially for people who's English is their 2nd+ language, just like myself, it is really a challenge to use perfect grammar when typing on a gaming server website. I post a lot, and I read almost all the threads if not most of them. I might not be as active on the server itself, but I can surely assure you that I would be extremely active on the website at least, and that's really the reason I don't apply for moderator, but now that we could apply JUST for wiki editor, I would be happy to help and use my talent and activeness in a positive way.

If you have any more questions please ask! Since I have more free time, 2 hours during a weekday approximately and 10 hours during the weekends, I could be way more active and take part in some "annoying" or "repetitive" side jobs that might exist.
(insert funny gif.)
Posted Jan 29, 17 · OP
List
Undo
PALADIN
Welcome to the Wiki Editors Team.
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Feb 2, 17
Love
List
Undo