Community Forums

Server Resource Pack

4 replies
PALADIN
We recommend you to use this resource pack on the server, for you will need this to be able to see the Gym Leader, Elite 4 and other NPC skins.

The resource pack is a mash of Faithful 32x32, PixelmonFaithful 32x32, Pixelmon Dark, and Mettat0n's Retro Pixelmon Sprites. Aside from this, it changes NPC skins and minecraft paintings along with healer sounds (Nobody likes the default microwave healers). Great for players who want a more HD gameplay.

Spoiler: Screenshots1Show
Spoiler: Screenshots2Show

Download: MiragePack 6.1

Spoiler: Installation InstructionsShow

Recommended version: 6.1 for Minecraft 1.12.2
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Jan 6, 18 · OP
List
Undo
TROOPER
Great! Dark theme is back for Reforged :cool:
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
2e7NjiB.png
CdeKQJs.png
--- (Retired from Rocket) ---
MfLmknw.gif
466439_trainercard-nachosbeans.png
Posted Jan 6, 18
APPRENTICE
is this already a part of the pixpack or do we have to manually install even if we do play using the pixpack.
Posted Jan 7, 18
PALADIN
wrote:
is this already a part of the pixpack or do we have to manually install even if we do play using the pixpack.
As of Pixelmon 6.0.1, not yet. It will be added to the modpack on the next update! :d
wT9vih7.gif
CRVxYmM.gif
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP
Love
List
Undo
SQUIRE
Glad everyone is enjoying the resource pack!

It took a while to put everything together in a working manner but I'm new to this and probably missed some things when checking it all over. If you find anything broken or missing in the pack please let me know via a PM here or on discord (you can find me in the miragcraft discord) what it is, and any suggestions you might have for the pack so I can fix it for the next version, thanks!

Enjoy the pack :d
-Merc
T5xZ70i.png
Posted Jan 7, 18
List
Undo
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads

NoticeNotices